Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A reprint of the last half

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the size of the font and I could not figure out how to get the font to enlarge...so I am reprinting the last half of today's blog.

Thank you for the people in my life who share with me their thoughts and dreams, thank you for my feelings, my hopes, my curiosity and my optimism, gracias por mi casa que me da amparo, gracias por mi ropa que me cubre and me protege del frío, gracias por la comida que me alimenta. Thank you for vegetables and salads and fruit and chocolate, thank you for water, for tea and coffee so satisfying at the right moment, gracias por la música que me sosiega, thank you for my piano that takes me to another level of existence with her beautiful singing voice, thank you for the earth that supports me and never lets me down, gracias por las cartas que me llegan de los países lejanos, thank you for parents and children and grandchildren and cousins and lovers and dreams and fantasies...and for all the abundance in the Universe which is infinite.
GRACIAS, GRACIAS, GRACIAS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

No comments: