Monday, November 13, 2006

"The Happiness Hypothesis"

Este libro escrito por Jonathan Haidt se llama "The Happiness Hypothesis, finding modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom" Aquí está su sitio en el web: http://www.happinesshypothesis.com/

Me pongo feliz cuando________________________________. Fill in the blank.

I get happy when____________________________________. Llena el espacio.
I get happy when:
I wake up each morning and it's a new day, a new beginning, and I don't know what will happen.
I run outside to greet the sun or the rain or the warmth or the cold or the fog.
I see the moon and know that she is mine...and yours too.
I receive an email from a friend in a faraway place. Sé que somos unidos, parte de un entero enorme, sin fin.
I nourish my body with my liquid breakfast, banana, blueberries, almond milk, protein, vitamins, minerals, flax oil, mmmmmmmmmmmm....
Ted and I hug and smile and look deep into each other's eyes.
I feel my body waking up, my muscles stretching into action.
Acepto a mí misma, sabiendo que soy perfecta.
Dejo que el mundo haga lo que tiene que hacer, sin pensar que todo va mal.
Tengo todo listo para dar mis clases.
I know that all my needs are met and there is no need to worry.
I realize that NOW is all we have and our days on this earth are short.

When do you get happy? ¿Cuándo te toca la Felicidad?

Soy Lorena
11/13/06

No comments: