Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missing! ¡Desaparecido!

What has happened? Our new blogger friend is gone...vanished, overnight, left without a trace.

San, I'm going to take a chance and act as a spokesperson when I say WE MISS YOU! Your blog was creative, thoughtful, provocative and we don't understand why it is suddenly gone from cyberspace. Please don't leave us in this suspense. Here are my questions for today:

1. What happened?
2. Are you all right?
3. Where are you?
4. Why did you disappear?

My dear San, you are now part of this Blogger community and anything you do is felt by the rest of us. We want to know. We miss you and we care.

Desaparecido

¿Qué ha pasado? Nuestro nuevo amigo se ha desaparecido....esfumado, de un día al otro, ido sin huellas.

San, voy a arriesgarme y actuar como la representante del grupo cuando digo ¡TE EXTRAÑAMOS! Tu blog era creativo, interesante, provocativo, y no sabemos porque de repente se ha desaparecido del ciberespacio. Por favor, no nos dejes con el suspenso. Aquí están mis preguntas para hoy:

1. ¿Qué pasó?
2. ¿Estás bien?
3. ¿Dónde estás?
4. ¿Por qué te desapareciste?

Querido San, eres parte de esta comunidad de "bloggers" y lo que haces, nosotros lo sentimos. Queremos saber...te extrañamos y nos importas.

Soy Lorena.
8/28/07

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

It all may just be a terrible mistake, e.g. he might have deleted his google account by mistake, and that might have taken everything out with it, blog, email, blogger profile. I've seen blogs suddenly disappear, and in the end it was just a mistaken deletion. I'm hoping that's what it is, and that San will be back.

San, if you are gone for some reason, I will miss you too, and I was just starting to get to know you.

I know that last night around 2AM European time someone clicked in from his url. I hope it was not the last time. And yesterday, or maybe this morning, I left a comment.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=el sexo contado a los pequeños cd rom interactivo ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg