Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Come back, Sun/Regresa, Sol

"Bring back the sun in my life. I need your love to be there..."
-- Zucchero

The rain we need, oh yes, how appropriately the weather mirrored my day of sadness--raindrops pouring from the sky, teardrops pouring from my eyes.

How quickly it all passes--the earth absorbing the rain, the moment absorbing my tears cleansing the pain, converting it into relief...ah.

I run today under a thick cloud cover. I miss the sun, but I know he is there behind the clouds. I know he has not abandoned me, I know he never will, and so I sweat as I run and my sweat is necessary to release the toxins from my body as my tears are necessary to release the hurt.

It is perfect. Things are different today, but it's still raining, a gentle, soft loving kind of rain that caresses the ground with its tender droplets and the plants in my garden soak it up and wait for the sun to come back, to feel his warmth once again.

How wonderful it is!

"Come back the Sun, we will be like children..." Zucchero.


Regresa, Sol

"Qué regrese el sol en mi vida. Necesito que esté tu amor."
--Zucchero

Nos hace falta la lluvia, sí--que tan apropiado el clima que reflejó mi día de tristeza. Gotas de lluvia cayendo del cielo, las lágrimas cayendo de mis ojos.

Todo cambia rápido. La Tierra absorbe la lluvia, el momento absorbe mis lágrimas, limpiando el dolor, convirtiéndolo en alivio...ah.

Hoy corro bajo las nubes gruesas. Extraño al Sol, pero sé que está allí detrás de las nubes. Sé que no me ha abandonado, y sé que nunca lo hará, entonces sudo mientras corro y mi sudor es necesario para soltar los tóxicos del cuerpo, igual que mis lágrimas son necesarias para soltar la pena.

Es perfecto. Todo es distinto hoy pero sigue lloviendo, una lluvia tierna, suave, amorosa que acaricia la Tierra con sus gotitas delicadas y las plantas en mi jardín las absorben y esperan que regrese el Sol a sentir su calor de nuevo.

¡Qué rico es!

"Regresa Sol, seremos como niños." Zucchero.

Soy Lorena.
8/8/07

No comments: