Monday, June 25, 2007

And then I saw the moon


Thirty-six thousand feet up in the sky
My heart in pieces,
The glaring white spongy clouds just out of arm's reach

Tears of sadness and tears of gratitude
Mix together in this one moment
The only moment I have
The only moment that exists

And then I saw the moon...and I knew in an instant the Universe loves me
And I felt it hold me in its comforting arms
And once again I know everything is all right.

Peace is within me.
I just need to be quiet enough to find it.

The music still flows through my body.
It's alive, it's real, its pulsating beat is now part of my blood and a part of my heartbeat...

And then I saw the moon.

She is beautiful revealing only a portion of her beauty, yet I know she loves me and that's all I need in the whole world. Her love is worth more than all the riches to me.

Mi luna magia, mi preciosa luna.
"Te quiero como a nadie en el mundo."

Soy Lorena.
6/25/07

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

Thank you for the flattering comment. I'm happy you'd like to stop by again. Your blog is perfect for me because I want to (re)learn Spanish. My employer has a large office in Barcelona, and I am sometimes traveling there.

Indeterminacy said...

P.S. It's a lovely poem. The moon is so poetic.