Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Mi Luna

Our first snow has melted, our first night has evaporated into the dark tunnel of "time." But life goes on...todo sigue.

The moon came out to smile at me
The beauty of her fullness was unexpected
As I skipped around the woods
In the twillight of the day

I saw her peeking through the branches of the trees
Shyly waiting for the sun to turn away and shine
His warmth on those beyond the curve of Earth
You are early, I thought, the daylight lingers

But her story must be told and so she comes
Bold and bright ahead of nightfall
And she rises and she rises
And I feel her love and I feel her warmth

I want to hold her ever so close to me
Breathe her in, meld our spirits into one
Know there is no separation between us

The moon came out to smile at me

Unexpected

In the twilight of the day

She must know I love her.

Toco un rayo de su luz, la misma luz que tocas tú
Y te siento profundo, ¿me sientes?
Somos uno

La Luna que refleja el Sol
Su luz fuerte y brillante
Se convierte en la luz de luna suave y tierna.

She must know I love her
As I love her father, the Sun.

Soy Lorena
1/2/07

No comments: