Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hay Paz en el Silencio/ Peace in Silence

HOY A LA UNA DE LA TARDE (EST) OBSERVA CINCO MINUTOS DE SILENCIO POR FAVOR POR LA PAZ.

TODAY AT ONE O'CLOCK PM (EST) PLEASE OBSERVE FIVE MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR PEACE.

JUNTOS VISUALIZAMOS PAZ EN EL UNIVERSO.
TOGETHER WE WILL ENVISION PEACE IN THE UNIVERSE.

And once again silence…oh, silence, you are my great teacher. It is only through you I will find my way. There are many kinds of silence, the silence of the air, the silence of the snowfall, the silence of the trees with their wisdom, even the silence of the rushing stream after a heavy rainfall.

And then there is just SILENCE, big and overwhelming in its loftiness and its demeanor and I think it is unbearable, but that is not true. It is a silence that I must learn to accept, to take it in, wallow in it, roll around in it and turn it into something creative or maybe see the creative in it, not be afraid to live it, not give it meaning. It means nothing. It simply is. Let the silence bring me into the present moment. It is only through silence that I will awaken, not “someday,” but when I awaken I will awaken in the NOW.

Y otra vez el silencio…ay, silencio, eres mi gran maestro. Sólo a través de ti voy a encontrar mi camino. Hay muchas clases de silencio, el silencio del aire, el silencio de la nevada, el silencio de los árboles con su sabiduría, aun el silencio del arroyo apurado después del aguacero.

Y después hay simplemente SILENCIO, grande y abrumado en su grandeza y su comportamiento y creo que es inaguantable, pero no es cierto. Es un silencio que debo aprender a aceptar, a meterlo dentro de mí, revolcarme en él, girarme en él y cambiarlo en algo creativo o quizá ver la creatividad que tiene, no tener miedo de vivirlo, no darle sentido. No tiene sentido. Simplemente es. Que el silencio me lleve al momento presente. Solamente a través del silencio me despertaré, no “algún día,” sino cuando me despierte, me despertaré en el AHORA.

Mando amor y paz al universo porque sólo amor y paz existen.

Soy Lorena.
12/31/08

1 comment:

darYrecibir said...

Gracias amada Lorena, y ahora en comunión con tu paz, enmudezco...