Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grace and Empowerment

"Empowerment...comes from meaning. Those things that have the greatest meaning to us arise from the spiritual, not the material world."

"Grace is the expression of the power of aesthetic sensitivity, and power is always manifested with grace, whether in beauty of line, style, or expression. ...grace is an aspect of unconditional love.
...Grace is associated with modesty and humility, for power doesn't need to flaunt itself; force always must show off, because it originates in self-doubt. Great artists are thankful for their power, whatever its expression, because they know it's a gift that benefits all of mankind."

--David Hawkins, Power versus Force

I was deeply blessed this Sunday when I opened my heart to my church community and sang my song that acknowledges the oneness of all humanity. At that moment I found peace, love and true power, that which is unconditional love.

Soy Lorena.
3/25/09

No comments: