Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What Is Real?

And so I’m looking at the world around me, you know, things and plants and sunlight and air even and noticing how everything seems to be not moving and I’m looking at everything with a slight distance to me, like I’m a witness to observing, if that makes any sense, and I realize that I am part of and not part of all of this at the same time, and suddenly this world around me begins to look different, yes, different but I can’t put it into words, somehow less real, I think that’s the best way to describe it, LESS REAL, and it’s as if I’m moving backwards away from the world around me, whoa, and for a moment, a nanosecond really I begin to see it for what it really is, which is.....well, not as real as I thought it was.

Wow!

To be continued...I think.

Soy Lorena.
6/25/08

(Español otro día)

No comments: